WordPress theme: Tranquility White

Tranquility white screenshot

It made sense. Most people like pages with white or very light backgrounds. So do I actually. Mostly. That’s why I made a copy of my dark gray ‘Tranquility’ theme and turned the colour scheme upside down.

Tranquility white is available for download here.

Roy | November 1, 2006 | English,WordPress themes | Comments (65)

1. Thanks Roy! I’ll check it out.. :)

Comment by Tiffany — January 6, 2009 @ 2:28 pm

2. Ooo! the more minimal the better, for me.

Thanks for ‘flipping’ your theme around!

I hope to include this in the “uber white” section on http://pagetopia.com

Comment by Cool! — February 8, 2009 @ 9:52 am

3. Roy,
    i’m really sorry to bother you but I’m trying to modifyng your Tranquility theme (see link)…
    yes i discover too late you made a white version, however most of the work is done but i can’t modify the background color and the type of the search form… actually i can’t find the document… where should i look for? thanks in advance…

ciao
    stef

Comment by 67nj — February 16, 2009 @ 3:40 pm

4. Hi 67nj. All of the values you’re referring to can be adjusted in the theme’s CSS files (style.css).

Comment by Roy — February 16, 2009 @ 7:47 pm

5. Roy,
    i found the solution myself… thanks anyway and forgive my lazyness!
    ciao
    s

Comment by 67nj — February 16, 2009 @ 7:49 pm

6. Clean THEMe
    Tranquility white wordpress heme is now listed on TechThem.com

Comment by TechThem — May 27, 2009 @ 1:38 am

7. Really clean theme!
    Bookmark and Download it.

Is it adsense ready?
    Thanks roy, you did it so well.. :)

Comment by Hadi — May 6, 2011 @ 2:06 pm

8. I like the theme, thanks very much

Comment by sami — May 15, 2011 @ 2:23 am

9. Any idea where I can find Tranquility White? It seems to have vanished.

Thanks

Ray Bayer

Comment by Ray Bayer — June 15, 2011 @ 9:25 pm

• Hi Ray. I took it offline. It’s not been updated in years, and will likely break if actived on WordPress 3.x. Sorry.

Comment by Roy — June 16, 2011 @ 9:48 am

10. Any chance of updating it for WP 3.13?

Ray

Comment by Ray Bayer — June 16, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

• None. But I’d be happy to send you the last version, so you can give it a go. It *might* actually run, or require only a few deprecated functions to be swapped out. From there you could add in things like tags, better widget support, etc.

Comment by Roy — June 16, 2011 @ 1:15 pm

11. That would be great. I have a version of the theme but I don’t know which one and you’re right….it doesn’t run at all on this latest WP version. I’ll try the version that you send me and see how it works.

Thanks.

Ray Bayer

Comment by Ray Bayer — June 16, 2011 @ 2:14 pm

12. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This submit

truly made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this

info! Thank you!caiyifang/comment201110

Comment by nfl red skins Jerseys — October 25, 2011 @ 6:59 am

13. Bummed. Searching for days and found your white theme – perfect, but old.

Any suggestions for something similar as this was truly gorgeous and everything else that’s white really isn’t white at all.

Thanks